Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old web site done by ex clan member

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Nexon Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*

Go down 
+5
Triskit
ElySioN
alvraen
Anabeyla
Riptyde
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* Empty
PostSubject: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:10 am

Clan Meeting of all Syntagma members who can make it - Tonight 10pm Central on Vent.

Vent Room will be created and password protected and I will drag people into the room so we have privacy.

See ya tonight.

Last edited by Riptyde on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Meeting?...Do we have an AGENDA for said meeting?
Question

Acceptance: I, AnnaBella, will only be able to attend this meeting tomorrow (my time) Sunday & I DO have work commitments during the week. Thank you for the "invitation"

Last edited by Anabeyla on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

PostSubject: Agenda   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 pm

1st - Review status of clan, any issues that may need to be dealt with or concerns that are big issues.

2nd - Talk about recruiting, do we want to adjust our rules? Work to include more or less people?

3rd - Rights and responsibilities...I understand some crap went down while I was away and I want to make it VERY CLEAR my expectations if you have admin rights either in Vent or in the Forums.

4th - Talk about "Back to school" schedules and what to expect from whom (Example: I'm on and off while job hunting but still available via sms text. do plan to be on during the weekends.)

5th - I want to address expected manners in game play and in Vent and get others feedback.

- Some things like - We all talk shit, we all say things in vent, but if they are meant to be harmful or derogatory to the individual - I wont stand for it. Thus either the admin or the clan member can bring this up to myself for review and discussion.

- I recommend that if someone "gets out of line" more than once, the clan votes to keep the person or not. Simple, if you cant get along with others than you should possible leave and not make mine or anyone else's lives a pain in the ass.

- I am on the game to have fun, screw off and talk shit with my friends. - Still to contrary popular belief...if you get out of line with the comments, I will have a man to man/woman talk with you about it.

- So have fun, understand what we are about, but DO NOT MAKE IT PERSONAL when you lose control of the situation. It will only hurt you and if you don’t care, then it will still only hurt you.

6th - Talk about changes to the forum, clan rights vs. visitors rights and see if we can improve on that some more.

7th - Close with - "Open ended discussion about anything else"

There is my agenda. Hope you can make it.
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Addendum; I'd also like to nominate Triskit for Admin status also on forums. :)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shaaaarpie
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 pm

I would second that easily if she wants that responsibility

Otherwise I would nominate Templar as an alternative option.
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:26 pm

Either that or make them both moderator

I'm not available 4-10pm on Cali time due to work.

Also non-clan members; will they attend or we finish clan things then welcome them into the meeting?
Back to top Go down
ElySioN

ElySioN

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:45 am

I can attend if need be. pirat
Back to top Go down
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:49 pm

I propose 8PM Central for the meeting on Sunday.

Please confirm if this time works for you
Back to top Go down
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

PostSubject: Ely   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Appreciate the offer but your vote to be included in clan is still not 100% finished. So I will have to ask that only existing clan members be present.

Hope you understand

thanks
Back to top Go down
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Meeting:..UNABLE to attend due to time zone & work commitments..

Rip...I do not know the exact times in the US..but I leave for work at 8:45am and arrive home at 3pm (Australian time) which is.. 10:45pm & 1am EST time..BUT..I do have work to do at home & I usually like to eat..lol

Last edited by Anabeyla on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Ana, give me some times that work for you. As one of my seconds I would like to have you there.

thanks

** When its 1am eastern its midnight central. So hopefully that helps. still working a time

Last edited by Riptyde on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 am

I should be able to make it on.
Back to top Go down
Triskit

Triskit

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:54 am

Ok, I should be able to make a meeting at 8 pm central (3 pm hawaii). However, if you move the time, i can't guarantee that i'll be there. Here's my schedule for tomorrow:

10 am hawaii (3 pm central) - lion dance/lunch (i need to leave my house at 8:15 am hawaii which is 1:15 pm central)

1 pm hawaii (6 pm central) - be home at the latest (i could possibly be home earlier ...)

6 pm hawaii (11 pm central) - another lion dance/dinner (i need to leave my house at 4:15 pm hawaii which is 9:15 pm central)

So there it is. Freak will check back here tomorrow when there is a definite time set and text me while I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:10 am

looking at next sat 10pm central time....please take a look to see if that fits
Back to top Go down
NavySeal7

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:29 pm

WEEKEND IS PERFECT cheers "cept for sunday night's 9pm EST is the the latest i can play on that night"
Back to top Go down
Terminalski

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Moo quack, oink moo, chirp meow ruff ruff? Me show up for meeting only if I can..and trikkit promises to crush ice as I need more recordings.
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Terminalski wrote:
Moo quack, oink moo, chirp meow ruff ruff? Me show up for meeting only if I can..and trikkit promises to crush ice as I need more recordings.

Come to Portland - live ice crunching from the master if you wanna come with us :D
Back to top Go down
Triskit

Triskit

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:52 am

Termie, you better be ready for many consecutive rounds of ice crunching. Get plenty of rest, my friend. You're going to need it! HAHA! geek

Ok, so 10pm central should be fine for me. Scratch my last post. I still will be going to the dance concert, but not until a bit later.
Back to top Go down
murder101

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:18 pm

just call me if im needed rip u got my numbers...oh and can u give me rights where i can move plz? ty Smile
Back to top Go down
slamurai

slamurai

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:21 pm

any update on the clan meeting anything change or is everything a go?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blowme.org
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

PostSubject: 10pm Central is a go for the clan meeting   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:23 pm

I hope you can attend
Back to top Go down
slamurai

slamurai

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:15 pm

why you gonna proclaim your undying love for me in front the whole clan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blowme.org
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:18 am

Damn, forgot that line item last night...Maybe next meeting - if you bring me flowers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*   CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time  *REMINDER* Empty

Back to top Go down

CLAN MEETING = Next Saturday 10pm Central time *REMINDER*
Page 1 of 1