Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old web site done by ex clan member

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Nexon Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ish Rawness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rawness

Ish Rawness Empty
PostSubject: Ish Rawness   Ish Rawness EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Hey so I figured I have been a part of this community for about 4 months so it's about time I introduce myself!

I am 19 years old and living in the hottest shit hole on earth -- PHOENIX, AZ.

I spend most of my time with my girlfriend who is definitely hotter than the weather ever gets here. I also spend TOO much of my time sniffing through my textbooks.

I go to the ASU Barret Honors College and absolutely love it. I'm getting my B.S. in Environmental Studies through the School of Sustainability here. I recently returned from a trip to Germany and Africa in hopes of finding a cure to the Ebola Virus and/or a way to remove Ebola entirely from the African Environment. My professor and I discovered some interesting facts but I won't bore you all with the details. PM me if you REALLY want to know about it.

Well that's all I can think of as of now. But in the mean time, check out this SICK picture I took of a Giraffe right outside of Johannesburg!

Ish Rawness Giraff10
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

Ish Rawness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ish Rawness   Ish Rawness EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:14 pm

GIRAFFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

x1,000,000,000

omg hi.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shaaaarpie

Ish Rawness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM) :: Syntagma Battleground :: Introductions-
Jump to: