Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old web site done by ex clan member

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Nexon Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Afica for Ely

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rawness

Afica for Ely Empty
PostSubject: Afica for Ely   Afica for Ely EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Here's the message I sent rip that includes a short diagnosis of what happens to german lab rats when they are exposed to african sunlight.

Enjoy Ely:

Sorry for the 12 year old style messages, I'm on my iTouch. The experiments worked out great, turns out Ebola reacts very oddly to intense sunlight, mutating into a string that strangely resembles frostbite. The rats fell into a coma and died after suffering violent chills. On a side note - I might not play CA as much. I got on in Frankfurt and my skills dropped immensely. I played two games and ended both with a 0.2 kdr... I'll just have to practice I guess.

We'll be in touch,
Raw
Back to top Go down
ElySioN

ElySioN

Afica for Ely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afica for Ely   Afica for Ely EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:50 am

rawness wrote:
Here's the message I sent rip that includes a short diagnosis of what happens to german lab rats when they are exposed to african sunlight.

Enjoy Ely:

Sorry for the 12 year old style messages, I'm on my iTouch. The experiments worked out great, turns out Ebola reacts very oddly to intense sunlight, mutating into a string that strangely resembles frostbite. The rats fell into a coma and died after suffering violent chills. On a side note - I might not play CA as much. I got on in Frankfurt and my skills dropped immensely. I played two games and ended both with a 0.2 kdr... I'll just have to practice I guess.

We'll be in touch,
Raw

Interesting discovery. I've come close to catching frostbite; living in New England, we get some pretty cold winters and blizzards. So, were you simply studying different stimuli on the Ebola virus, or were you looking for some sort of cure?
Back to top Go down
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

Afica for Ely Empty
PostSubject: Frostbite vs. Ebola   Afica for Ely EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:20 pm

I think I want neither... cant catch frostbite in Alabama and Ebola well...leave that one to the scientist like rawness. Cool
Back to top Go down
murder101

Afica for Ely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afica for Ely   Afica for Ely EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 am

raw a smart person? nah ur thinking wrong rip..
Back to top Go down
ElySioN

ElySioN

Afica for Ely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afica for Ely   Afica for Ely EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 pm

murder101 wrote:
raw a smart person? nah ur thinking wrong rip..

I don't see you going to Africa doing any form of research. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Afica for Ely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afica for Ely   Afica for Ely Empty

Back to top Go down

Afica for Ely
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM) :: Syntagma Battleground :: The Forum-
Jump to: