Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old web site done by ex clan member

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Nexon Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triskit

Triskit

HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah Empty
PostSubject: HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah   HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:19 am

Sorry, I just saw this and I wanted to laugh with someone, but no one was on Vent now ... Crying or Very sad

I'm sure some of you have seen this, but if you haven't, check it out:

http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/3007801.aspx

LOL @ elix and lol? @ noey???

I asked noey once how she(?) kept her(?) kdr up in the 4's ... and she(?) told me she (?) just plays (i was like uhhh ok) ... i wonder what kind of evidence Nexon found ... Shocked
Back to top Go down
ElySioN

ElySioN

PostSubject: Re: HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah   HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:36 pm

GG. lol!
Back to top Go down
-GeNeRiX-

-GeNeRiX-

PostSubject: Re: HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah   HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:29 am

lol fail!!! played with them a couple times and always felt that elix was kinda fishy but only played with noey once so cant say much on her
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chris8260084
Cochle
Admin
Cochle

PostSubject: Re: HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah   HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:20 am

Elix obviously a hacker, he never stopped hacking even when he got banned the first time. He made vids of others hacking so he can get on Nexon's good side, obviously that didn't work. Noey is 100% legit, she's a camper, if you look at her stats Snow Valley is her number 1 map and CTF is her number 1 choice of game, so you do the math, snyper + hills + camping flag = good kdr and high score. Also she played on Alpha and Bravo a lot, I never saw her in a ranked server but I hope she gets her account back =(
Back to top Go down
https://syntagma.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah   HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah Empty

Back to top Go down

HAHA What a surprise ... yea? ... nah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM) :: Syntagma Battleground :: The Forum-
Jump to: