Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old web site done by ex clan member

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Nexon Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!

Go down 
+3
slamurai
alvraen
ElySioN
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ElySioN

ElySioN

ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! Empty
PostSubject: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Well, Anna & I took the time and liberty to contemplate on a future vacation destination. Since I've always wanted to go back to my homeland of the Dominican Republic, I found a beautiful location (And my honey Anna would agree) to go to called Saona Island which is located on the southeast tip of the Dominican Republic.

Here's a photo (Click on the photo to see it better):

ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! Islasaonaf.th

So would anyone care to meet us there some time in the near future? It would be fantastico!

Share your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Shoots, I go with the Hawaii crew with you guys! ;)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shaaaarpie
slamurai

slamurai

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:42 pm

all i would want to do is smoke weed and drink cheap rum and bake my ass in the sun but since it close to where i live I am in
Back to top Go down
http://www.blowme.org
Triskit

Triskit

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:11 am

OMG. All of us getting together IRL! I'M SCARED!!!!!!!! Shocked

Haha! <3 you guys!

When are you planning this for?
Back to top Go down
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:43 am

Ok, well...hmmm, err..how does one reply to this..
First off, Ely, when are YOU planning this Hun?
Secondly, we're INVITING people?..J/K..Of course you are ALL welcome!!
Thirdly, I know my ordinal numbers, pretty good huh Tris?..I am the only one that will have to travel for DAYS to get to this idyllic location..I am pretty sure we have places like this in the Southern hemisphere..but NOT with all you great people there.
Fourthly, hmm...meeting all you people IRL?.....scary stuff indeed. What the hell I am to wear/take?..bikini?..sarong?..thongs?..suntan lotion?..hair straightener?..sunnies?..Oh & a pair of knikkies..or 2..or 3..or 4...you get the drift..OK I am packed!
Fifthly..are there SHOPS there????...hmm...Ely..you had better research that hun..OK..

Last edited by Anabeyla on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ElySioN

ElySioN

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 am

Anabeyla wrote:
Ok, well...hmmm, err..how does one reply to this..First off, Ely, when are YOU planning this Hun? Secondly, we're INVITING people?..J/K..Of course you are ALL welcome!!
Thirdly, I know my cardinal numbers, pretty good huh Tris?..I am the only one that will have to travel for DAYS to get to this idyllic location..I am pretty sure we have places like this in the Southern hemispjere..but NOT with all you great people there.
Fourthly, hmm...meeting all you people IRL?.....scary stuff indeed. What the hell I am to wear/take?..bikini?..sarong?..thongs?..suntan lotion?..hair straightener?..sunnies?..Oh & a pair of knikkies..or 2..or 3..or 4...you get the drift..OK I am packed!
Fifthly..are there SHOPS there????...hmm...Ely..you had better research that hun..OK..

Sleep

Oh wait, what was that Anna? You're coming right? I love you
Back to top Go down
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 am

NO ELYSION..I WONT BE ATTENDING!!! Wasn't funny James..just saying...
ElySioN wrote:
Anabeyla wrote:
Ok, well...hmmm, err..how does one reply to this..First off, Ely, when are YOU planning this Hun? Secondly, we're INVITING people?..J/K..Of course you are ALL welcome!!
Thirdly, I know my cardinal numbers, pretty good huh Tris?..I am the only one that will have to travel for DAYS to get to this idyllic location..I am pretty sure we have places like this in the Southern hemispjere..but NOT with all you great people there.

Sleep

Oh wait, what was that Anna? You're coming right? I love you

Last edited by Anabeyla on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ElySioN

ElySioN

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:48 am

Anabeyla wrote:
NO ELYSION..I WONT BE ATTENDING!!!

Ouh... pale No

Then the vacation is not gonna happen. Sowwy guys. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
freaksta1014

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:03 am

Anabeyla wrote:
Ok, well...hmmm, err..how does one reply to this..
First off, Ely, when are YOU planning this Hun?
Secondly, we're INVITING people?..J/K..Of course you are ALL welcome!!
Thirdly, I know my ordinal numbers, pretty good huh Tris?..I am the only one that will have to travel for DAYS to get to this idyllic location..I am pretty sure we have places like this in the Southern hemisphere..but NOT with all you great people there.

lmao ana this was hilarious. lol!

hmmmm i might be attending even though ely said it was canceled. i will go if i get the mulah.
Back to top Go down
Triskit

Triskit

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:23 am

don't lie ely and anna ...

YOU ARE NOT REALLY CANCELING IT. you are just pretending so that you can have time for 2 alone ... that's ok ... wait 'till you see your faces when we all come popping out of nowhere while you're on vacation! jocolor
Back to top Go down
ElySioN

ElySioN

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:34 am

Triskit wrote:

YOU ARE NOT REALLY CANCELING IT. you are just pretending so that you can have time for 2 alone ... that's ok ... wait 'till you see your faces when we all come popping out of nowhere while you're on vacation! jocolor

How did you know about Anna and I's alone time? <.<

Witch! Shocked Surprised
Back to top Go down
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:46 am

Twisted Evil You just KNOW she is a lil witch..our hunni Triskit...So...Ely...I know what I am packing to go on our 'alone time' trip..what are you taking hunny?....hmmmm...
ElySioN wrote:
Triskit wrote:

How did you know about Anna and I's alone time? <.<

Witch! Shocked Surprised
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:56 am

Just bring a box of you-know-whats. :)

I'll like, leave it to your imagination. ;)
Back to top Go down
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Chocolates????...Wont they melt in the island sun Alvaren???..no one likes runny, sticky, melted...chocky.. lol!
alvraen wrote:
Just bring a box of you-know-whats. :)

I'll like, leave it to your imagination. ;)
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:39 pm

No, depends on the consistency and all that :)

Milk chocolate melts a tad faster than, say, hand made chocs. Umm... read it somewhere.

But then again, if it melts you can just eat it as fondue. :3
Back to top Go down
ElySioN

ElySioN

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:47 pm

No worries Annabella.

With how dark my skin will be getting, I can be your chocolate...and I won't ever melt! Wink
Back to top Go down
slamurai

slamurai

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:02 pm

ELY anna is totally not asian bro WTF Question
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:21 pm

(I don't get what slam's getting at... v_v)
Back to top Go down
freaksta1014

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:25 pm

this is a funny convo.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. last night was funny as hell anna.

I want a kill a box.
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Damn D;

I missed it?
Back to top Go down
freaksta1014

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm

yeah you missed it unfortunately Sad
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 pm

You should have called me! DDD:

Lame, osgf, lame D:
Back to top Go down
slamurai

slamurai

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:04 pm

alvraen wrote:
(I don't get what slam's getting at... v_v)

ELy likes da asian gurlz aka ricedaddy
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:07 pm

i give Anna honorary Asian status, then. :]
Back to top Go down
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Hmm...Ok..He (Ely) prefers Asians..& I am now an honourary Asian..Well, let me tell you.. Aussie Girls do it better..just saying AND GIRLS..DO NOT hijack this thread..OK..lol
queen

Last edited by Anabeyla on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!   ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?! Empty

Back to top Go down

ElySioN & Anna's future trip! Who's coming?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next