Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old web site done by ex clan member

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Nexon Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support Empty
PostSubject: f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support   f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:38 pm

So we have all heard about Hideki being demoted/banned due to "OPKing". My guess is he pissed off a GM and they did this.

SO I AM ASKING EVERY MEMBER OF SYNTAGMA TO WRITE NX. GET OTHERS FROM OTHER CLANS TO DO THE SAME PLEASE.

Go to the web site on customer support - select Log a TIcket

I am calling it - Harassment/User Abuse - NX GOT THE WRONG GUY
http://www.nexon.net/Support/CustomerSupport.aspx?tab=LogTicket

Below is what I put in the ticket. Feel free to cust and paste.

IF YOUR A PAYING CUSTOMER AND USE NX. GIVE EM BOTH BARRELS. What these companies live on is our cash..IF we raise enough stink about this and give em both barrels we can possible get it reversed. Otherwise, they will just do it to the next normal person and let the real hackers get away with this shit.

What I wrote - ***********************************************************************

It has come to my attention that NX has demoted a character named Hideki_x due to a (i guess) complaint about his ability to play well.

I want to go on record AS A PAYING CUSTOMER TO THE GAME COMBAT ARMS, that the gentleman Hideki DOES NOT CHEAT.

Out of all of the people in this game that DO CHEAT and cause the rest of us to hate the game, HIDEKI_X is not one of them.

He is a GREAT PLAYER with a large amount of skill that can rage other characters sometimes, trust me, I hate being killed constantly by him. But again - HE IS NOT A HACKER just a very excellent player.

If this type of treatment starts where the really good players start getting banned, demoted, etc then I guarantee your PAYING customers will be looking for a new game and we will also let other gamers know about this situation of unfairness.

WE have LGC admins, WOGL Admins, and others that are all part of the support for Hideki and his excellent skills. We vouch for this man and ask for him to be reinstated.

I would ask that you take into consideration from myself and from other good players and listen to us about this persons account and restore him to his full level. Mistakes are sometimes made and this is definitly one of them. Please correct and give Hideki_x his full level in his account back.

PS - This man is NOT EVEN IN MY CLAN but has my utmost respect as a player who is good friends with my clan. I feel obligated to stand up for what is right and what NX has done is not right.

Thank you
Scott Denson PAYING CUSTOMER
Riptyde2
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support   f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Not letting me log in...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shaaaarpie
-GeNeRiX-

-GeNeRiX-

PostSubject: Re: f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support   f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 pm

sent my ticket
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chris8260084
ElySioN

ElySioN

PostSubject: Re: f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support   f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Will submit a ticket to Nexon as well.

That OPK evidence is not valid. I was able to discern it and break it down explaining why it was not valid.
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support   f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:24 pm

nice, Ely.

finally was able to log in via IE (I use Firefox) but it's still bugging me...
Back to top Go down
Hideki_x

Hideki_x

PostSubject: Re: f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support   f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:29 am

thx guys~~
T_T
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support   f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:46 pm

It's okay Hideki - we love you! ;w;
Back to top Go down
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

PostSubject: Today at 11am pacific   f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm

They will be demoting people who took advantage of the map for infected. If you played in a game where all they were trying to do is get xp by not infecting others, expect to be on the list to be demoted.
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support   f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Here lies another problem - we've had several situations when someone would afk for a round... I hope that they treat it as y players for x games, rather than just OKEI HAI YUU DID IT ONCE YOU DEMOTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support   f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support Empty

Back to top Go down

f**k THIS SHIT - Im pissed and I ask for your support
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM) :: Syntagma Battleground :: The Forum-
Jump to: