Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old web site done by ex clan member

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Nexon Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ventrilo and ingame chats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slamurai

slamurai

ventrilo and ingame chats Empty
PostSubject: ventrilo and ingame chats   ventrilo and ingame chats EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:27 pm

I don't know who it was last nite that had the balls to try and chastise me about what I say and who I say it to but let us get this straight. I am a grown man and noone is gonna tell me I can't joke around and cut the shit with my friends ingame or on ventrilo if I said something that offends TO FUCKING BAD go play wow or some such bullshit. And if by some random chance that hideki was offended by what I was saying then he and I will settle that between ourselves, I don't need dome E-white knight trying to regulate me or anything I say. And also by chance that this post offends you then let us get this straight also
I DON'T GIVE TWO SQUIRTS OF WARM SHIT if your butthurt then you my friend need to man the f**k up if you gonna play with a bunch of roughneck mofos like us, everybody in the clan knows what I am about so this should'nt be a surprise for them but for those of you who have recently joined realize that I AM NOT THE MAN WITH WHOM TO f**k

DISCUSS
Back to top Go down
http://www.blowme.org
Cochle
Admin
Cochle

ventrilo and ingame chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: ventrilo and ingame chats   ventrilo and ingame chats EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 pm

-Locked-

Talk to Ely and Ana about it on Vent.
Back to top Go down
https://syntagma.forumotion.com

ventrilo and ingame chats
Page 1 of 1