Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old web site done by ex clan member

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Nexon Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The past few days...

Go down 
+6
Riptyde
Cochle
-Redwolve-
-GeNeRiX-
Medisin
alvraen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
alvraen

alvraen

The past few days... Empty
PostSubject: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Everyone, just stop it.

What happened to Syntagma - the clan that I liked because of our diversity and general fun-ness?

I have five year olds in one corner, and I have an E-White Knight in the other corner.

(re: E-White Knight - have no clue as to who it is, but...)

I don't want to resort to safe space methods because of all this bullshit drama.

Toughen up, suck it up, etc.

You guys are a representative of Syntagma Arisen - a clan that I hope represents honor and integrity...

Remember, what you do as an individual also reflects upon us as a clan.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shaaaarpie
Medisin

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Psh this is what happens when I go away for a couple days.

Well written alvraen.
Back to top Go down
-GeNeRiX-

-GeNeRiX-

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:19 pm

indeed,she is 100% correct.there has been a lot of drama with the clan lately and it hasent been as fun because of it and last night showed a lot of it in the gift event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chris8260084
-Redwolve-

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Yeah, I'm just gonna go back to clanless (or my own clan) I just wanna play the game don't wanna deal with anything.
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 am

Not gonna name names, but I'm disappointed in a few of you. I thought that the clan meant more to you. I seriously hope that all the drama's gonna stop. This isn't me trying to be a drama queen, this is me who is trying hard not to cry from all the frustration - that I don't want piled up on every thing else.

I'll still be in Vent, however, I'm gonna play some WoW.
Back to top Go down
Cochle
Admin
Cochle

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:59 pm

See I tried to do what Red did, but every1 asked me to come back =/

The problem goes to 1 person. Not gonna say anything. it was my fault too some of it, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://syntagma.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 am

It's my fault Sad
Back to top Go down
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 am

Hope everyone can work this out. Shame this happens and I am sorry I am not on this week to help work things out. Still, even the best of people will get on each others nerves some times.

key is to work it out and not making things personal.

I will be back on the game next week, hope to see everyone in the clan and enjoying the game again.
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:37 am

Also, if you're pissed off or generally not in a good mood, kindly don't bring it into Vent. We use it to talk. We do get rowdy at times, but there's a reason why you can put individuals on mute, and not get all rage-quitty and Alt + F4 everything (exit, for the Mac users)

Anyone that has Admin status in vent reserves the right to mute you vent-wide, or ban you (is that fair?)
Back to top Go down
murder101

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:16 am

people still uses mac's?
and wtf happened i go to school for 2weeks and the vent crashed?!?! jesus u all love me that much? Cool
Back to top Go down
Andizzlefizzle

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:47 pm

murder101 wrote:
people still uses mac's?
and wtf happened i go to school for 2weeks and the vent crashed?!?! jesus u all love me that much? Cool

New record! lmao
Back to top Go down
murder101

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:36 pm

auctlly if u counted that to my sophmore year yea that'd be a record i was there 3 days a week =D
and wtf rawness logs on today PM's me and said everyone hates me? O_O''
Back to top Go down
Medisin

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:35 am

Miss you Murder Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
slamurai

slamurai

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Medisin wrote:

shut it fat boy
Back to top Go down
http://www.blowme.org
ElySioN

ElySioN

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:32 am

slamurai wrote:
Medisin wrote:

shut it fat boy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The past few days...   The past few days... Empty

Back to top Go down

The past few days...
Page 1 of 1