Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old web site done by ex clan member

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Nexon Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fatal209

fatal209

Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:47 am

SRY TO REPORT THIS CUZ I REALLY LIKED GAME BOOSTER BUT BEWARE Ive found a virius in game booster with avast pro .i also found it n my boy killers cpu n n system volume area were the restore info is the virius or worm is called win32:INDUC.
JUSTT A HEADS UP HOPE IT WAS JUST HERE .THE VIRIUS IS Said to change files for its own use n reproduce itself.
any help u need if i can just ask
good luck sry 4 bad news Mad
Back to top Go down
Andizzlefizzle

PostSubject: Re: Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 pm

I just scanned with McAfee, AVG, Norton and The Shield Deluxe. All of them found a virus that CLOSES YOUR PROCESSES FOR ITS OWN USE WHEN RUN. Big surprise? Not really, considering that's what it's supposed to do. Avast can SMD. lol

BEWARE NINJAS affraid
Back to top Go down
fatal209

fatal209

PostSubject: Re: Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:34 pm

i know what game booster is suppose to do the virius was def. is it changes files to reproduce itself.game booster is just 1 spot i found it avast has always been a great anti virius eng. i just put this up for gen. info .i like game booster too when its clean
Back to top Go down
-GeNeRiX-

-GeNeRiX-

PostSubject: Re: Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:13 pm

thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chris8260084
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Booster VIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM) :: Syntagma Battleground :: The Forum-
Jump to: