Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old web site done by ex clan member

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Nexon Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Wabble King!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElySioN

ElySioN

The new Wabble King! Empty
PostSubject: The new Wabble King!   The new Wabble King! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 am

Finally, I have fought my way to the top of the tower and am officially the new WABBLE KING!

Proof? Look below!

The new Wabble King! Ely_wi11

What do you have to say now, Anna?! Huh?! Your Aussie-English-Teacher reign is finished!!! lol! I love you
Back to top Go down
Triskit

Triskit

PostSubject: Re: The new Wabble King!   The new Wabble King! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:57 am

haha congrats! i didn't even realize you had so many points until the 3rd to the last rotation, lol!

gg.
Back to top Go down
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

PostSubject: Re: The new Wabble King!   The new Wabble King! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:54 pm

What do you have to say now, Anna?! Huh?! Your Aussie-English-Teacher reign is finished!!!

Well...let me see....hmmm...It took ..How long Hun? for you to beat me?..Enjoy your reign..cause the FIRST Regent is NOT listening, LONG LIVE THE QUEEN...
"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!"....."LET'EM EAT CAKE"..
queen

But, ...congrats Elysion/James... (Oh lordy me that hurt to type..but I am gracious in defeat..NOT!!!!!..NO DAMN WAY...REMATCH!!! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Anabeyla on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElySioN

ElySioN

PostSubject: Re: The new Wabble King!   The new Wabble King! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Anabeyla wrote:
What do you have to say now, Anna?! Huh?! Your Aussie-English-Teacher reign is finished!!!

Well...let me see....hmmm...It took ..How long Hun? for you to beat me?..Enjoy your reign..cause the FIRST Regent is NOT listening, LONG LIVE THE QUEEN...
"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!"....."LET'EM EAT CAKE"..
queen

"It is about who finishes, not who finishes first."

king

Make way for me, for no one wants a frumpy Queen in the royal Wabble seat made out of tiles etched with letters of the Alphabet.

Dictionary Eater > English Teacher. Wink

Furthermore, the king does not approve entirely of your message. However, cake sounds quite delectable at the moment. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

PostSubject: Re: The new Wabble King!   The new Wabble King! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Make way for me, for no everyone wants a frumpy Devine, perfect, angelic, awesome Queen in the royal Wabble seat made out of tiles etched with letters of the Alphabet.
( quoted for truth)
Re-read..Oh Thou with Crooked Crown!! queen
Back to top Go down
Triskit

Triskit

PostSubject: Re: The new Wabble King!   The new Wabble King! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:09 am

i bow down!
Back to top Go down
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

PostSubject: Re: The new Wabble King!   The new Wabble King! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:31 am

Triskit wrote:
i bow down!

NO Triskit...You SMACK Your Bum...I BEND/BOW down..NOT!!..lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Wabble King!   The new Wabble King! Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Wabble King!
Page 1 of 1