Syntagma (WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW FORUM)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old web site done by ex clan member

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Nexon Page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access...

Go down 
+2
ElySioN
Anabeyla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access... Empty
PostSubject: Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access...   Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:49 am

Well...What can I say, when my Internet goes bai bai..I turn into an FORUM WHORE...the sad facts are that I have the MOST posts on this forum. Is there a support group for people such as me?..Like a FA?.. Sorry, but I may need rehab if this continues, just so ya'all know, I am trying to quit my addiction, but it is SO hard..<3 you all xx...AnnaB Like a Star @ heaven No

Last edited by Anabeyla on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElySioN

ElySioN

PostSubject: Re: Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access...   Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:57 am

Aw, hun...

Soon enough it'll be back up! We all miss you as always!

Plus, we need to film Anna & Triskit's Escapade #2 when you get your internet back! flower
Back to top Go down
Anabeyla

Anabeyla

PostSubject: Re: Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access...   Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:01 am

ElySioN wrote:
Aw, hun...

Soon enough it'll be back up! We all miss you as always!

Plus, we need to film Anna & Triskit's Escapade #2 when you get your internet back! flower
But Hun..this is post #43!!!...WOW..what's a girl to do?...I need HELP...NOW..or..hmmm...SHOPPING???????..anyone up for shopping?..huh? huh? huh?..PWZZZZ...to save me..
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Triskit

Triskit

PostSubject: Re: Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access...   Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:40 am

It's okay Anna ... I've found that I am not addicted to the game ... I'm addicted to the people that play it!

Therefore, since we're all such great people and you love us and we love you, you want to communicate with us. So while your internet is sucking, the forums are the only way for you to communicate!

That's what I did when I was in Portland, lol. I mean look ... I logged on to chat with you guys on the forums!!! D:

<3 you hunny!
Back to top Go down
alvraen

alvraen

PostSubject: Re: Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access...   Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:09 am

Shopping is always fun ;D
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shaaaarpie
-GeNeRiX-

-GeNeRiX-

PostSubject: Re: Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access...   Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:16 pm

shopping yay!!! nevermind lol i went shopping like 4 times aready this week and dont want to shop for awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chris8260084
Riptyde
Admin
Riptyde

PostSubject: I admit   Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access... EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:12 pm

the people make this game...cause the game can suk some times but you all are

AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access...   Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access... Empty

Back to top Go down

Aff Porra..What does Anna do when she has limited Internet Access...
Page 1 of 1